Senior Medical Officer and Honorary Lecturer.
Abnormal Umbilical Artery Flow Velocity Waveform -A Sign of Fetal Narcotic Withdrawal?
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 358–359, August 1997
How to Cite
Wong, W. M. and Lao, T. T. (1997), Abnormal Umbilical Artery Flow Velocity Waveform -A Sign of Fetal Narcotic Withdrawal?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 37: 358–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.1997.tb02432.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.