Premature In Utero Closure of the Ductus Arteriosus Following Maternal Ingestion of Sodium Diclofenac
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 1999 Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 106–107, February 1999
How to Cite
Mas, C. and Menahem, S. (1999), Premature In Utero Closure of the Ductus Arteriosus Following Maternal Ingestion of Sodium Diclofenac. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 39: 106–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.1999.tb03456.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.