Jennifer P Byrne RN RM IBCLC BN MNSt FRCNA Midwifery Course Coordinator, School of Nursing, Flinders University, Adelaide, Queen Victoria Hospital Midwifery Research Fellow, Caroline A Crowther MD FRANZCOG FRCOG, Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Adelaide, John R Moss MSocSci BEc MBBS AFCHSE Senior Lecturer, Department of Public Health, University of Adelaide
A randomised controlled trial comparing birthing centre care with delivery suite care in Adelaide, Australia
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 268–274, August 2000
How to Cite
Byrne, J. P., Crowther, C. A. and Moss, J. R. (2000), A randomised controlled trial comparing birthing centre care with delivery suite care in Adelaide, Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 40: 268–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2000.tb03333.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.