Lack of antenatal care in far north Queensland
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 10–13, February 2004
How to Cite
Humphrey, M. D. and Keating, S. M. (2004), Lack of antenatal care in far north Queensland. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 44: 10–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2004.00142.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2004
- Received 22 April 2003; accepted 14 August 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.