Incomplete bladder emptying due to labial fusion in a pubertal girl: A delayed consequence of female circumcision
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 372–373, August 2004
How to Cite
AWANG, N. A. bt., VIEGAS, C. and VIEGAS, O. A. C. (2004), Incomplete bladder emptying due to labial fusion in a pubertal girl: A delayed consequence of female circumcision. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 44: 372–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2004.00261.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2004
- Received 12 March 2004; accepted 28 March 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.