Periodontal disease as a risk factor for pre-eclampsia: A case control study
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 568–573, December 2004
How to Cite
CANAKCI, V., CANAKCI, C. F., CANAKCI, H., CANAKCI, E., CICEK, Y., INGEC, M., OZGOZ, M., DEMIR, T., DILSIZ, A. and YAGIZ, H. (2004), Periodontal disease as a risk factor for pre-eclampsia: A case control study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 44: 568–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2004.00323.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2004
- Received 14 April 2004; accepted 27 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!