Comparison of transvaginal sonography, saline infusion sonography and hysteroscopy in the evaluation of uterine cavity pathologies
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 30–35, February 2005
How to Cite
CEPNI, I., OCAL, P., ERKAN, S., SARICALI, F. S., AKBAS, H., DEMIRKIRAN, F., IDIL, M. and BESE, T. (2005), Comparison of transvaginal sonography, saline infusion sonography and hysteroscopy in the evaluation of uterine cavity pathologies. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 45: 30–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2005.00336.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Received 13 March 2004; accepted 11 September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.