The Danish Hysterectomy Group consists of the following members: Dr Thomas Filtenborg, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Slagelse County Hospital, Kristian Jakobsen, Dr Helle Christina Sørensen, and Dr Kim Toftager-Larsen, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Hillerød County Hospital, Dr Katrine Sidenius, and Dr Nini Møller, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Glostrup County Hospital, Dr Ellen Merete Madsen, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Gentofte County Hospital, Dr Mogens Vejtorp, and Dr Helle Clausen, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Herlev County Hospital, Dr Annie Rosgaard, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Holstebro County Hospital, John Villumsen, statistician, Copenhagen Trial Unit, Centre for Clinical Intervention Research, H:S Rigshospitalet, Dr Bent S. Ottesen, Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, H:S Hvidovre Hospital. Rosengade 14, st. B, DK – 1309 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
Total versus subtotal hysterectomy: An observational study with one-year follow-up
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 64–67, February 2005
How to Cite
GIMBEL, H., ZOBBE, V., ANDERSEN, B. M., GLUUD, C., OTTESEN, B. S., TABOR, A. and the Danish Hysterectomy Group (2005), Total versus subtotal hysterectomy: An observational study with one-year follow-up. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 45: 64–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2005.00350.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Received 26 June 2004; accepted 1 October 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.