Paravaginal defects: a comparison of clinical examination and 2D/3D ultrasound imaging
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 187–190, June 2005
How to Cite
DIETZ, H. P., PANG, S., KORDA, A. and BENNESS, C. (2005), Paravaginal defects: a comparison of clinical examination and 2D/3D ultrasound imaging. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 45: 187–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2005.00377.x
- Issue online: 18 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2005
- Received 12 July 2004; accepted 4 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!