Substance use during pregnancy: risk factors and obstetric and perinatal outcomes in South Australia
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 220–225, June 2005
How to Cite
KENNARE, R., HEARD, A. and CHAN, A. (2005), Substance use during pregnancy: risk factors and obstetric and perinatal outcomes in South Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 45: 220–225. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2005.00379.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Received 27 September 2004; accepted 11 December 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.