Women's and health professionals’ preferences for prenatal testing for Down syndrome in Australia
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 205–211, June 2006
How to Cite
LEWIS, S. M., CULLINANE, F. M., CARLIN, J. B. and HALLIDAY, J. L. (2006), Women's and health professionals’ preferences for prenatal testing for Down syndrome in Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 46: 205–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2006.00567.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2006
- DOI: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2006.00567.x; Received 16 September 2005; accepted 19 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.