Sevgi Bagislar and Isik Ustuner are equally contributing first authors.
Extremely skewed X-chromosome inactivation patterns in women with recurrent spontaneous abortion
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 384–387, October 2006
How to Cite
BAGISLAR, S., USTUNER, I., CENGIZ, B., SOYLEMEZ, F., AKYERLI, C. B., CEYLANER, S., CEYLANER, G., ACAR, A. and OZCELIK, T. (2006), Extremely skewed X-chromosome inactivation patterns in women with recurrent spontaneous abortion. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 46: 384–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2006.00622.x
This manuscript was presented in European Human Genetics Conference, 12–15 June 2004, Munich, Germany as a poster presentation.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Received 09 January 2006; accepted 19 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.