Professor Paech is currently an advisor to Xenome and Mayne Pharma Pty Ltd.
Intrapartum analgesia and its association with post-partum back pain and headache in nulliparous women
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 395–401, October 2006
How to Cite
ORLIKOWSKI, C. E. P., DICKINSON, J. E., PAECH, M. J., McDONALD, S. J. and NATHAN, E. (2006), Intrapartum analgesia and its association with post-partum back pain and headache in nulliparous women. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 46: 395–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2006.00624.x
The planning and conduct of the study was contributed to by JED, MJP, CEPO and SJM and the analysis and writing by CEPO, MJP, JED and EN.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Received 12 May 2006; accepted 21 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.