Drs Wen and Walker are Canadian Institute for Health Research new investigators. Dr Tan was an International Fellow of the University of Ottawa when this study was conducted.
The association between intratwin birthweight discordance and preterm birth in twin pregnancy
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 402–406, October 2006
How to Cite
WEN, S. W., TAN, H. and WALKER, M. (2006), The association between intratwin birthweight discordance and preterm birth in twin pregnancy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 46: 402–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2006.00625.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Received 30 March 2006; accepted 28 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.