A rare complication of an indwelling urinary catheter – ureteral entrapment
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 459–460, October 2006
How to Cite
WANG, D. and FOOTE, A. (2006), A rare complication of an indwelling urinary catheter – ureteral entrapment. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 46: 459–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2006.00636.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2006
- Received 07 May 2006; accepted 17 May 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!