Adequacy of prenatal care and neonatal mortality in infants born to mothers with and without antenatal high-risk conditions
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 122–127, April 2007
How to Cite
CHEN, X.-K., WEN, S. W., YANG, Q. and WALKER, M. C. (2007), Adequacy of prenatal care and neonatal mortality in infants born to mothers with and without antenatal high-risk conditions. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 47: 122–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2007.00697.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2007
- Received 05 October 2006; accepted 05 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.