Screening for gestational diabetes: The effect of varying blood glucose definitions in the prediction of adverse maternal and infant health outcomes
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 307–312, August 2007
How to Cite
DODD, J. M., CROWTHER, C. A., ANTONIOU, G., BAGHURST, P. and ROBINSON, J. S. (2007), Screening for gestational diabetes: The effect of varying blood glucose definitions in the prediction of adverse maternal and infant health outcomes. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 47: 307–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2007.00743.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received 10 October 2006; accepted 17 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.