Enough is enough! Time for a new model of care for women with early pregnancy complications
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 2–4, February 2008
How to Cite
CONDOUS, G. (2008), Enough is enough! Time for a new model of care for women with early pregnancy complications. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 48: 2–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2007.00820.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received 23 November 2007; accepted 26 November 2007.
- 1Early pregnancy assessment units: service and organisational aspects. In: GrudzinskasJG, O'BrienPMS, eds. Problems in Early Pregnancy. Advances in Diagnosis and Management. London: Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Press, 1997; 160–173.,
- 2Management of women referred to early pregnancy assessment unit: Care and cost effectiveness. BMJ 1998; 316: 1324–1325., .
- 6The management of ectopic pregnancies and pregnancies of unknown location. Gynecol Surg 2004; 1: 81–86., ,