This study was funded by an Australian National Health and Medical Research Council project grant (457302).
Birth at hospitals with co-located paediatric units for infants with correctable birth defects
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 273–279, June 2008
How to Cite
ALGERT, C. S., BOWEN, J. R., HADFIELD, R. M., OLIVE, E. C., MORRIS, J. M. and ROBERTS, C. L. (2008), Birth at hospitals with co-located paediatric units for infants with correctable birth defects. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 48: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2008.00838.x
Alternate contact (if corresponding author is unavailable): Ruth Hadfield. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2008
- Received 14 September 2007; accepted 25 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.