Potential conflicts of interest: Author 1 was employed by the National Perinatal Statistics Unit as a perinatal data analyst in 2005. Responsibilities included analysis of the maternal deaths data, collation of the Maternal Deaths Report 2000–2002 and secretariat to the National Committee. Author 2 was the Australian College of Midwives representative on the National Advisory Committee for Maternal Mortality during this period and Author 3 represented the Australian Council for Safety and Quality.
Making pregnancy safer in Australia: The importance of maternal death review
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 130–136, April 2008
How to Cite
KILDEA, S., POLLOCK, W. E. and BARCLAY, L. (2008), Making pregnancy safer in Australia: The importance of maternal death review. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 48: 130–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2008.00846.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2008
- Received 29 October 2007; accepted 11 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.