Schedule effect and laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 433–437, August 2008
How to Cite
CHANG, W.-C., LIN, C.-C., CHEN, L.-M., Wu, H.-D. I., YEH, L.-S. and Lin, L.-Y. (2008), Schedule effect and laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 48: 433–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2008.00859.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 08 October 2007; accepted 07 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.