The deprivation index is a community measure of deprivation calculated by Stats NZ from census data and measures the level of deprivation per census meshblock, which contains approximately 100–150 people.
Pregnancy outcomes and intimate partner violence in New Zealand
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 391–397, August 2008
How to Cite
FANSLOW, J., SILVA, M., WHITEHEAD, A. and ROBINSON, E. (2008), Pregnancy outcomes and intimate partner violence in New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 48: 391–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2008.00866.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 18 January 2008; accepted 26 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.