Genital ulceration in a febrile patient with poor vision: A presentation of presumed Behçet's disease
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 445–446, August 2008
How to Cite
NG, W. T., LEE, S., MCRAE, A., FRANCIS, I. C. and WAKEFIELD, D. (2008), Genital ulceration in a febrile patient with poor vision: A presentation of presumed Behçet's disease. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 48: 445–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2008.00895.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Received 11 October 2007; accepted 20 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!