Unexplained fetal death: Are women with a history of fetal loss at higher risk?
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 151–157, April 2009
How to Cite
MEASEY, M.-A., TURSAN d’ESPAIGNET, E., CHARLES, A. and DOUGLASS, C. (2009), Unexplained fetal death: Are women with a history of fetal loss at higher risk?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 49: 151–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.00982.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Received 1 July 2008; accepted 6 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.