Can antenatal education influence how women push in labour?
A Pilot Randomised Controlled Trial on Maternal Antenatal Teaching for Pushing in Second Stage of Labour (PUSH STUDY)
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 274–278, June 2009
How to Cite
PHIPPS, H., CHARLTON, S. and DIETZ, H. P. (2009), Can antenatal education influence how women push in labour?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 49: 274–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.00984.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2009
- Received 5 August 2008; accepted 25 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.