Obturator abscess with spread to the thigh after three years from a transobturator procedure
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 335–336, June 2009
How to Cite
ARACO, F., GRAVANTE, G., DE VITA, D., KONDA, D., ROMBOLA, P., ARACO, P. and PICCIONE, E. (2009), Obturator abscess with spread to the thigh after three years from a transobturator procedure. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 49: 335–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.00986.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Received 28 August 2008; accepted 5 January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.