Present address: Department of Fetal Medicine, Birmingham Women's Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
Maternal height and length of gestation: Does this impact on preterm labour in Asian women?
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 388–392, August 2009
How to Cite
CHAN, B. C.-P. and LAO, T. T.-H. (2009), Maternal height and length of gestation: Does this impact on preterm labour in Asian women?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 49: 388–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.01006.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received 27 March 2008; accepted 28 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!