Present address: Department of Fetal Medicine, Birmingham Women's Hospital, Birmingham, UK.
Maternal height and length of gestation: Does this impact on preterm labour in Asian women?
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 388–392, August 2009
How to Cite
CHAN, B. C.-P. and LAO, T. T.-H. (2009), Maternal height and length of gestation: Does this impact on preterm labour in Asian women?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 49: 388–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.01006.x
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received 27 March 2008; accepted 28 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.