Mid-trimester amniotic fluid C-reactive protein, ferritin and lactate dehydrogenase concentrations and subsequent risk of spontaneous preterm labour
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 400–403, August 2009
How to Cite
BORNA, S., MIRZAIE, F. and ABDOLLAHI, A. (2009), Mid-trimester amniotic fluid C-reactive protein, ferritin and lactate dehydrogenase concentrations and subsequent risk of spontaneous preterm labour. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 49: 400–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.01019.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
- Received 2 September 2008; accepted 10 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.