All the authors declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
Trends in induction of labour, 1998–2007: A population-based study
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 599–605, December 2009
How to Cite
MEALING, N. M., ROBERTS, C. L., FORD, J. B., SIMPSON, J. M. and MORRIS, J. M. (2009), Trends in induction of labour, 1998–2007: A population-based study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 49: 599–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.01086.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Received 1 June 2009; accepted 2 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.