Mifepristone and second trimester pregnancy termination for fetal abnormality in Western Australia: Worth the effort
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 60–64, February 2010
How to Cite
DICKINSON, J. E., BROWNELL, P., McGINNIS, K. and NATHAN, E. A. (2010), Mifepristone and second trimester pregnancy termination for fetal abnormality in Western Australia: Worth the effort. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 50: 60–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2009.01117.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Received 19 October 2009; accepted 2 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!