Adolescent endometriosis in the Waikato region of New Zealand – A comparative cohort study with a mean follow-up time of 2.6 years
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 179–183, April 2010
How to Cite
ROMAN, J. D. (2010), Adolescent endometriosis in the Waikato region of New Zealand – A comparative cohort study with a mean follow-up time of 2.6 years. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 50: 179–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2010.01141.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Received 26 October 2009; accepted 11 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.