This study was not the subject of external funding. The authors had no commercial support from any source and no commercial affiliations with any organisation that might have any potential interest in the subject discussed in the manuscript.
Measures of blood loss and red cell transfusion targets for caesarean delivery complicated by placenta praevia
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 242–245, June 2010
How to Cite
BOYLE, R. K., WATERS, B. A. and O’ROURKE, P. K. (2010), Measures of blood loss and red cell transfusion targets for caesarean delivery complicated by placenta praevia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 50: 242–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2010.01163.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Received 23 July 2009; accepted 20 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.