These authors contributed equally.
Clinical study on five cases of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura complicating pregnancy
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 50, Issue 6, pages 519–522, December 2010
How to Cite
HE, Y., CHEN, Y., ZHAO, Y., ZHANG, Y. and YANG, W. (2010), Clinical study on five cases of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura complicating pregnancy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 50: 519–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2010.01222.x
This work was supported by Grant No. 30971287 from the National Natural Science Foundation of China.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2010
- Received 14 March 2010; accepted 14 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.