The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Peritoneal fibrosis leading to small bowel obstruction two years after first-line intraperitoneal chemotherapy for optimally debulked ovarian cancer
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2010 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 91–92, February 2011
How to Cite
CHAN, W. S. W., BOHMER, R., MCINTOSH, R. and BLOMFIELD, P. (2011), Peritoneal fibrosis leading to small bowel obstruction two years after first-line intraperitoneal chemotherapy for optimally debulked ovarian cancer. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 51: 91–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2010.01230.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2010
- Received 3 May 2010; accepted 6 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.