The following study has been presented in poster format at the American Urogynecological Society 30th Annual Scientific Meeting held September 24–26, 2009, at the Westin Diplomat Resort in Hollywood, Florida.
Surgical outcomes following total Prolift: Colpopexy versus hysteropexy
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 61–66, February 2011
How to Cite
McDERMOTT, C. D., TERRY, C. L., WOODMAN, P. J. and HALE, D. S. (2011), Surgical outcomes following total Prolift: Colpopexy versus hysteropexy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 51: 61–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2010.01258.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 5 May 2010; accepted 29 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.