The authors declare that they have no competing interests in this study.
Maternal smoking, weight status and dietary behaviours during pregnancy: Findings from first-time mothers in south-west Sydney, Australia
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 31–37, February 2011
How to Cite
WEN, L. M., RISSEL, C., SIMPSON, J. M., LEE, E. and BAUR, L. A. (2011), Maternal smoking, weight status and dietary behaviours during pregnancy: Findings from first-time mothers in south-west Sydney, Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 51: 31–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2010.01259.x
This is part of the Healthy Beginnings Trial funded by the Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (ID number: 393112). HBT is registered with the Australian Clinical Trial Registry (ACTRNO12607000168459).
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2011
- Received 10 May 2010; accepted 27 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.