Women’s experiences of induction of labour – Findings from a Swedish regional study
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 151–157, April 2011
How to Cite
HILDINGSSON, I., KARLSTRÖM, A. and NYSTEDT, A. (2011), Women’s experiences of induction of labour – Findings from a Swedish regional study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 51: 151–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2010.01262.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2011
- Received 26 June 2010; accepted 26 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!