The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Venous thromboembolism following gynaecological surgery for suspected or confirmed malignancy
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJOG © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 23–27, February 2012
How to Cite
HITOS, K., WAIN, G. V. and FLETCHER, J. P. (2012), Venous thromboembolism following gynaecological surgery for suspected or confirmed malignancy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 23–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2011.01353.x
Preliminary data from this study were presented at the XXIst Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Geneva 2007, July 6–12.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received 5 April 2011; accepted 8 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.