Recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in pregnancy and the postpartum period
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJOG © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 14–22, February 2012
How to Cite
MCLINTOCK, C., BRIGHTON, T., CHUNILAL, S., DEKKER, G., MCDONNELL, N., MCRAE, S., MULLER, P., TRAN, H., WALTERS, B. N.J. and YOUNG, L. (2012), Recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of deep venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism in pregnancy and the postpartum period. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 14–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2011.01361.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Received 1 February 2011; accepted 27 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.