The first author has a patent in his name for the Perigee™ system for which he receives no royalties. He does receive training grants from the AMS for training surgeons in the use of various mesh kits and slings and also for the biannually conducted Vaginal Skills courses for RANZCOG trainees year 5–6. The other authors report no conflicts of interest.
Prospective study of the Perigee™ system for treatment of cystocele – our five-year experience
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJOG © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 28–33, February 2012
How to Cite
RANE, A., IYER, J., KANNAN, K. and CORSTIAANS, A. (2012), Prospective study of the Perigee™ system for treatment of cystocele – our five-year experience. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 28–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2011.01384.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Received 17 March 2011; accepted 12 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.