There are no conflicts of interest for any of the authors, and none of the authors has received any financial reward for any of their involvement in this study.
Recent cessation of smoking and its effect on pregnancy outcomes
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. ANZJOG © 2011 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 54–58, February 2012
How to Cite
BICKERSTAFF, M., BECKMANN, M., GIBBONS, K. and FLENADY, V. (2012), Recent cessation of smoking and its effect on pregnancy outcomes. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 54–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2011.01387.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Received 25 February 2011; accepted 24 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.