None of the authors has any conflict of interest to declare.
Risk factors for postoperative complications after fast-track abdominal hysterectomy
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 113–120, April 2012
How to Cite
Nilsson, L., Wodlin, N. B. and Kjølhede, P. (2012), Risk factors for postoperative complications after fast-track abdominal hysterectomy. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2011.01395.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2011
- Medical Research Council of South East Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.