There are no conflicts of interest.
Do primigravidae and their carers have a realistic expectation of uncomplicated labour and delivery?
A survey of primigravidae in late pregnancy, obstetric staff and medical students
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 73–77, February 2012
How to Cite
Shub, A., Williamson, K., Saunders, L. and McCarthy, E. A. (2012), Do primigravidae and their carers have a realistic expectation of uncomplicated labour and delivery?. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 73–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2011.01396.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.