Adjunctive testing for cervical cancer screening in low resource settings
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 133–139, April 2012
How to Cite
Bhatla, N., Puri, K., Kriplani, A., Iyer, V. K., Mathur, S. R., Mani, K. and Pandey, R. M. (2012), Adjunctive testing for cervical cancer screening in low resource settings. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 52: 133–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-828X.2011.01402.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. Grant Number: BT/IN/US/CRHR/NB/2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.