Mitochondrial DNA analysis of the introduced fall webworm, showing its shift in life cycle in Japan
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 183–188, June 2004
How to Cite
GOMI, T., MURAJI, M. and TAKEDA, M. (2004), Mitochondrial DNA analysis of the introduced fall webworm, showing its shift in life cycle in Japan. Entomological Science, 7: 183–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2004.00051.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2004
- Received 25 January 2003; accepted 11 December 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!