Current address: Research Division, Yokohama Plant Protection Station, 1-16-10, Shin-Yamashita, Naka-ku, Yokohama, 231-0801 Japan.
Flight orientation behavior of Ooencyrtus nezarae (Hymenoptera: Encyrtidae), an egg parasitoid of phytophagous bugs in soybean
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 201–206, September 2004
How to Cite
TAKASU, K., TAKANO, S.-I., MIZUTANI, N. and WADA, T. (2004), Flight orientation behavior of Ooencyrtus nezarae (Hymenoptera: Encyrtidae), an egg parasitoid of phytophagous bugs in soybean. Entomological Science, 7: 201–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2004.00063.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Received 18 April 2003; accepted 28 December 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!