Brood size reduction in Nicrophorus vespilloides after usurpation of carrion from Nicrophorus quadripunctatus (Coleoptera: Silphidae)
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 207–210, September 2004
How to Cite
SUZUKI, S. (2004), Brood size reduction in Nicrophorus vespilloides after usurpation of carrion from Nicrophorus quadripunctatus (Coleoptera: Silphidae). Entomological Science, 7: 207–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2004.00064.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2004
- Received 19 May 2003; accepted 6 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!