Species specificity in photoperiodic control of nymphal development in four species of cricket from north-west China
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 237–244, September 2004
How to Cite
ARAI, T., LIU, J.-P., HUANG, C.-M., CHENG, X.-Y., WATARI, Y. and TAKEDA, M. (2004), Species specificity in photoperiodic control of nymphal development in four species of cricket from north-west China. Entomological Science, 7: 237–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2004.00069.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Received 6 May 2003; accepted 9 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!