Genetic distance between Nasutitermes takasagoensis (Isoptera: Termitidae) populations in Taiwan and the Yaeyama Islands, analyzed by amplified fragment length polymorphism markers
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 245–249, September 2004
How to Cite
GARCÍA, J., MAEKAWA, K., MIURA, T. and MATSUMOTO, T. (2004), Genetic distance between Nasutitermes takasagoensis (Isoptera: Termitidae) populations in Taiwan and the Yaeyama Islands, analyzed by amplified fragment length polymorphism markers. Entomological Science, 7: 245–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1479-8298.2004.00070.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Received 17 July 2003; accepted 6 February 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!